Yes, you read that right. I tried cat yoga! … And it was exactly as you would expect – absolutely amazing!! If you’re a dog person – Adios, I’ll see you on the next post! I totally understand if you don’t want to hear me gushing about how cute cats are. If you’re a cat person or a dog person who *understands* cats or cat … Continue reading I Tried Cat Yoga!
Now, let me start by saying that I don’t discriminate between cat versus dog. I’ve had both cats and dogs, as well as birds, fish and hamsters. I love all animals, it just happens that I currently live in a smaller apartment and a cat needed to be re-homed, so I was able to rescue him. So, I currently have a small orange tabby boy … Continue reading Life Living with a Cat Again
Appreciation post for my puppy and everyone lucky enough to have a puppy in their life ❤ Raising a dog is a lot of work. They demand your attention 95% of the time, and the remaining 5% is only when they’re sleeping. Generally, you can’t even go to the bathroom without them following you into the room or having them paw at the door. But … Continue reading Why Having a Puppy is Worth It.