It’s my 200th blog post!
After four and a half years of blogging, I’ve hit my 200th blog post! I still remember publishing my first blog post and starting this journey. I was so nervous to share my life on the internet so publicly and while I know that I still have an incredibly small audience, it feels like I’m sharing stories and thoughts with friends and creating a living journal of my life.
I’ve shared some of my happiest memories and moments, as well as a few sad. But in the spirit of nostalgia, here are a few of my all time favorite blog posts and series that I’ve shared with you all –
- The Beauty of the Cherry Blossoms in Washington, DC (one of my first ever blog posts!)
- All Fun & No Work in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Traveling NYC on a Budget? Here’s Some Tips!
- A Beautiful Autumnal Day in Brazos Bend State Park, Houston, Texas
- Giant cacti + beautiful views while hiking the Loma Alta Trailhead in Saguaro National Park East, in Tucson, Arizona
- “Where Nature and Astronomy Meet” Mt. Wilson Observatory, California
- Getting Drenched on the “Maid of the Mist” at Niagara Falls, part 1
- My entire Hawaii blog series – probably my favorite experience of my entire life
- I made it to Maui! Hawaii, Day 1
- Exploring Lahaina and a Beautiful Sunset! Hawaii, Day 2
- Snorkeling and Hiking at Haleakala National Park! Hawaii, Day 3
- Snorkeling and Maui Beach Sunsets! Hawaii, Day 4
- Flying to Waikiki Beach! Hawaii, Day 5
- Hiking Diamond Head State Monument and Exploring Waikiki Beach! Hawaii, Day 6
- Visiting Pearl Harbor! Hawaii, Day 7
- I Took a Painting Class and Learned a Lesson in Self-Acceptance
- Completing a Lifelong Dream: Snorkeling with Manatees! in Crystal River, Florida
- A Surreal Experience Enjoying the 4th of July in Washington DC
- Ziplining in Cour D’Alene, Idaho
- Hurricane Harvey: My Story
Science, Space + Career Milestones
- I Interned at Arizona Public Media!
- I Finished My 4th NASA Internship! + Thank You, Hubble
- I Experienced My First Rocket Launch! in Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Experiencing “Roll to Pad” for the biggest rocket in the world: NASA’s Space Launch System in Cape Canaveral, Florida
- How I fell in love with science journalism
If you’re considering starting your own blog, I highly recommend it! It’s such a nice outlet to express your thoughts and document your memories. Of course, vlogging and video content is and probably always will be the most popular outlets, but I personally love writing and photography. Maybe one day I’ll be more comfortable sharing videos of myself on camera but until that day, I hope that you continue following me on my journey through life.
Thank you for reading, and thank you for following me on this journey – I truly appreciate you. Let me know in the comments below and like this post if you want more like it!